DR. VARGAS & THE VARGAS DENTAL ASSOCIATES TEAM WANT TO ASSURE OUR CURRENT & FUTURE PATIENTS THAT SAFETY IS OUR PRIMARY CONCERN DURING THE COVID-19 CRISIS AND BEYOND.
First off, we here at Vargas Dental Associates hope that you and your family are in good health and have found some personal silver linings during this difficult time. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing at Vargas Dental Associates has remained the same: our constant commitment to your safety.
As you have surely seen during your visits to our dental office, even before the coronavirus crisis, infection control and safety protocols have always been a top priority for our practice.
Our strict processes have consistently made the dental care you receive at Vargas Dental Associates both safe and comfortable. As always, our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next dental appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection control and general safety protocols. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
· When entering the office, we will ask you to use hand sanitizer that we will supply. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and other items that cannot be properly disinfected. You are encouraged to bring your own iPad, reading materials, etc.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
Now that we have reopened to all patients, Dr. Vargas and the team here at Vargas Dental Associates look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we’re taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our dental office. To make an appointment, please call our office at 301-464-4672 or email us and we'll contact you!
Thank you for being our patient (either current or future)! We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends in the safest way possible when we reopen on May 18th!